Pita-Chip | Swapping Blog

Everyday has it's own story.

10/23/2006

Swapping!

Hello there! My name is Chelsea from the USA, and this is my little culture-swapping blog : )
I am part of the Gimme Your Stuff community,

Gimme Your Stuff

.

Would you like to trade?
I like:
+Magazines
+Candy
+Tea
+Cooking Spices, Mixes, etc.
+Handmade crafts
+I really would like a unique cell phone charm for my pink RAZR
+T-shirts(I've got a little belly, so I'm around a medium or maybe a loose-fit small)
+Stuffed toys, or any little trinkets
+CDs
+Photography/Art prints
+Unique jewelry(long beaded necklaces would be lovely!)
+Stationary

I can offer:
+Huckleberry items(Where I live, we are known for Huckleberries in our mountain areas. They have Huckleberry soaps, lotions, chocolate, teas, etc.)
+Funny little shot-glasses
+Candy
+Teas
+Some fabrics(specify which types)
+Jewelry
+Piercing jewelry(we have so many stores in our mall devoted to various piercings! x_x)
+CDs
+DVD movies
+Magazines(let me know what kind you like. Celebrity gossip? Fashion? Travel?)
+Cute t-shirts
+Makeup
+I can look for anything!

If you are interested, e-mail me at jackel454casull@yahoo.com. I am willing to seek out anything for you, candy corn, CDs, shirts, etc. Just let me know!
Unfortunitely, I am not so good with crafts, but I live next to many wonderful fabric stores : ).

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon!
+Chelsea

4 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger sharon said...

hi i'm Sharon from Singapore and i wouldn't mind doing a swap with you! we have tons of cute,classy stationary paper here and i'm sure you'd love it! and i am a hair stuff fanatic too (:

interested in fabric, tshirts, hairstuff..haha do leave a comment at my site and maybe we can work something out?

http://orangesoap.blogspot.com

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger sharon said...

hi i'm Sharon from Singapore and i wouldn't mind doing a swap with you! we have tons of cute,classy stationary paper here and i'm sure you'd love it! and i am a hair stuff fanatic too (:

interested in fabric, tshirts, hairstuff..haha do leave a comment at my site and maybe we can work something out?

http://orangesoap.blogspot.com

 
At 2:15 AM, Blogger MELISSA said...

hello! i'm MELISSA from singapore~ & i would love love love to swap with you.
i can get Candy and snacks for you! real yummmy candies! chocolates if you love! :p Fabrics are love! so i'll definitely send love over to you. i can also get japanese magazines for you from our japanese stall in singapore!

OH! WE BOTH LOVE SURPRISES! SO LETS GET SURPRISED! :DDD

CUM'ON, LET'S DO THE SWAPS NOW!!! :D

see me at http://justmeand-you.blogspot.com/
& get em at ng.melissa90@gmail.com


LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR SWAPS! :)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger No Hassle Loans said...

Have you tried Phentramine or Hoodia Diet Pills? They have a good selection here Hoodia Weightloss Pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home